What to Expect
What comes to mind when you hear the term “Artificial Intelligence“? Is it still some nebulous term? Are you still trying to make sense of it? Or, is your organization deploying or scaling your enterprise AI efforts?
The Enterprise AI landscape is continually evolving, and staying on top of these changes can be a challenge. With this in mind, this battleground series is meant to level the playing field. It will provide information and create awareness on a few of the players in the Enterprise AI space. Additionally, you will learn more about what they do, what’s most unique or impactful about their solutions, and who they have impacted. From this, you can make informed decisions on which companies and solutions would work best for your needs.
Who Are the Enterprise AI Players?
There are many companies with exceptional AI solutions on the market today, and it would be impossible to cover them all. Instead, a few of the players in the Enterprise AI will be presented.
What Defines a Player?
Some of the company names will be familiar to you, and some may not. A player in the AI category can be small or large in size, have multiple solutions, or have a very narrow solution set.
The main definer is that each company is making an impact:
- with long-term AI strategies, and/or
- equipping organizations to succeed in growing industries, and/or
- providing secure, scalable, flexible, integrateable solutions
For a more detailed and lengthier list of Enterprise AI companies, check out the “Enterprise AI Company Landscape Breakdown “.
The Players in this Series
What to Consider
As you follow this series there are a few questions you should ask as a foundation:
- What do you see as the top 3 strategic priorities that AI can serve?
- How will AI enable you to compete better / in the market?
- What will you do to ensure fast and effective implementation & adoption?
- If you are at the beginning of your AI journey, what is your roadmap?
- How are you future-proofing, and maximizing your ROI of, your AI investment?
Additionally, it’s important to ask these questions in collaboration with finance, operations, technology, and lines of business. Otherwise, any AI effort will fall short of goals and expectations as you strive to compete fast.
AIMultiple is the new technology industry analyst. AIMultiple helps companies and individuals to research, shortlist and evaluate new technology solutions using transparent and objective metrics.