This episode is brought to you by the Cloud Wars Expo. This in-person event will be held June 28th to 30th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
00:30 — Databricks is one of the Enterprise AI Top 10 companies. Recently, the company has introduced a new partner ecosystem called Brickbuilder Solutions. These are data + AI solutions designed in collaboration with partner companies to address industry-specific business needs.
01:05 — Some of the partner companies and their solutions include:
- Accenture with the unified view of demand
- Avanade with its risk management solution
- Capgemini with revenue growth management
- Cognizant with video quality and experience
- Deloitte with Trellis and its real retail intelligence cloud
- Lovelytics with health data interoperability and sports analytics solutions
- Tredence with a data quality management solution
01:48 — All of these solutions are built on Databricks’ lakehouse platform.
02:00 — The goals of these partnerships involve value acceleration, technical validation, and global access.
02:30 — This is the new model for companies, moving forward, for innovation: co-innovation with partners and customers. This puts the customer back at the center of the development.
03:26 — AI is more than just technology. At its core, the AI of these solutions is optimized by people who recognize the needs and collaborate with others with creativity to fill a void.
Looking for real-world insights into hyperautomation? Subscribe to the Hyperautomation channel: