In episode 101 of the AI/Hyperautomation Minute, Ronak Mathur describes how citizen developers can benefit from generative artificial intelligence (AI).
This episode is sponsored by Acceleration Economy’s Generative AI Digital Summit. View the event, which features practitioner and platform insights on how solutions such as ChatGPT will impact the future of work, customer experience, data strategy, cybersecurity, and more, by registering for your free on-demand pass.
00:40 — Ronak notes various industries and roles that have joined the conversation about generative AI. He shares that he was surprised that he hasn’t seen discussions about how citizen developers can benefit and be empowered by generative AI.
Which companies are the most important vendors in AI and hyperautomation? Check out the Acceleration Economy AI/Hyperautomation Top 10 Shortlist.
01:42 — Companies and vendors look to citizen developers, for instance, to build an entire application. However, “they are not able to build up the entire end-to-end application,” Ronak explains.
02:06 — Once generative AI and tools such as ChatGPT are integrated within low-code/no-code tools, it will become very easy for citizen developers to prompt questions and even have a chatbot build “a skeleton of their code based on the functional requirements.”
02:27 — For example, if 70% of the code is already built by ChatGPT or within the low-code/no-code tools, then citizen developers can easily tailor the remaining 30% according to the specific requirements. Generative AI tools can even provide suggestions to citizen developers to build the remaining 30%.
02:53 — Ronak believes generative AI will be a game changer for this industry. He expects vendors to make announcements soon on how these integrations will enhance the capabilities of citizen developers.
Looking for real-world insights into artificial intelligence and hyperautomation? Subscribe to the AI and Hyperautomation channel: