Automation is critical to the success of any business today, but this doesn’t mean that you can slap automation in place and hope for the best. It may not always be clear, but understanding what should or shouldn’t be automated can truly impact your digital transformation.
This series will explore The Who, What, When, Where, Why of Automation. In this episode, I’ll take a look at the “what” of automation.
What areas need to be considered when trying to understand what to automate?
- Start with something
- Be cautious when automating
- Don’t automate inefficient processes
Additional DAC Resource:
- Back @ IT: The “Who” of Automation
- Creating a People-Centric Digital Workplace
- Back @ IT: Industry Impacts – The Tech, The People, and You
Looking for more interviews, podcasts, and insightful blogs? Check out our DAC Editorial section: https://mydacfeed.com/partner/dac-editorial
Want more “Back @ IT” podcasts wherever you go? Then subscribe here: https://back-at-it.transistor.fm/