With the uncertain timeline surrounding COVID-19 and returning to pre-pandemic activities, businesses need to ready themselves with adaptable and flexible solutions.
AP departments keep bills paid and processing moving, but due to work-from-home policies, workers are also being asked to handle these invoices and payments in different and unusual ways.
What needs to happen to keep the business running?
- Offline approval and reporting processes need to be brought online and made accessible to employees
- Payment initiation must be able to occur from remote locations
- Employees attempting to juggle home, health, and career must be positioned to be as productive as possible
- Electronic payments are a must, as check payments printed in office can no longer be relied on
- Processes that were engineered to be secure in an office location now must be replicated virtually, taking into account new security considerations
How can AP Automation Help?
- Streamline and Digitize Processes so that they work even when crisis strikes
- Turn checks into electronic payments that can be made anywhere
- Enhance security and reduce risk globally
For further your knowledge on AP Automation, Download the complimentary
Bottomline AP Automation Playbook!