The HandsFree Hyperautomation Platform is a dramatic leap forward, bringing robotic process automation (RPA) to the small and medium business (SMB) process market.
Let’s do a quick recap on the current state of the SMB RPA market.
While enterprise companies are contemplating hundreds of uses for RPA in their businesses, the SMB RPA focus has focused on one, AP Automation.
Ap Automation is just the tip of the iceberg of business processes available for productivity increases utilizing RPA.
Ironically, the AP Automation solutions that have been available in the SMB market are often constrained in multiple ways:
- For some, there is no optical character recognition software (OCR) “under the hood” of the application. Documents are boxed up and shipped overseas where inexpensive labor inputs the unstructured data. For the non-technical reader, this is not secure or automated.
- Some solutions require overhead applications such as workflow or document management regardless of need. These applications often exist in the native ERP or CRM applications and add cost, complexity, and implementation time.
- Worst of all, they are point solutions. They address one specific business function only. Additional business functions require another solution from another vendor.
The HandsFree Hyperautomation Platform fixes all of these problems:
- The technology “under the hood” includes robust OCR, Machine learning, and AI tools.
- Capabilities like workflow and document management are built-in but not required. If they are turned on, there is no additional cost.
- Best of all, the platform replaces multiple solutions from disparate vendors and allows you to develop custom applications using low code, no code tools.
Next, how does The HandsFree Hyperautomation Platform turbocharge RPA?
Let’s dig in.
RPA offers solutions where the biggest hurdles to efficiency are disconnected systems and processes bridged by keystrokes and mouse clicks. But RPA can only automate mouseclicks and keystrokes that are relatively predictable and routine.
One case where RPA alone CAN’T bridge the gap is when those keystrokes and mouseclicks are associated with unstructured content (emails, PDFs, Word Docs, image files), where a human has to parse our data from the scope and enter it into a system.
And THAT is the most significant source of waste in most business processes.
RPA can’t solve this problem—but it can help. Combining RPA and machine learning with a platform that has sophisticated data extraction and workflow tools gets you beyond RPA to what the industry is now calling hyperautomation.
Let us show you how we can implement this productivity tool for your business and keep all your data at home, safe and sound.