This two to three week workshop takes a deep dive into the Customer Service industry transformation through business value assessments, inquiry type segmentation, persona modeling, call shadowing, presentations, labs, and workshops. During the workshop, participants learn how to effectively deploy a balanced approach for a Customer Service & Experience program.
The workshop covers the eight key foundations to high performance customer service;
- Master Data Management / Data Warehousing
- Global Case Management
- Omnichannel Service
- Digital Innovation
- Program Roadmap & Sequence
- KPIs – Reporting – Accountability Management
- Architecture & Governance
- Virtualization – Work from Home principles.
During the workshop we will uncover the customer journey, counter – dependencies and process optimization.