In this DAC News Desk interview John Siefert & Chris de Visser discuss Continia’s finance automation solutions that address customer pains in the BC/NAV stack.
This interview covers:
- Continia’s European origins and history (since 1992) in the Navision (NAV) space
- Grown to support 7k global clients with over 18k locations with a number of products
- The Future of Expense Management: The future is in the cloud! There has been tremendous growth in this space and it offers businesses an opportunity to rethink and redesign their processes.
- Continia’s finance processes solutions are built around a business’s ERP system, automating around a stronger singular source of truth rather than recreating a data source like other solutions on market.
- Licensing model is usage based with no upfront fees: allowing smaller to mid-sized organizations to grow their processes and functionality around the solutions and scale.
- A majority of Continia’s team is in development: continuously creating new product releases and improvements.
- Offer backwards compatibility options for older and on-prem NAV versions.
To connect with Chris and the team at Continia, tap here to schedule a discovery call!