PCL Constructors Inc. is one of the largest contracting organizations in North America operating in the civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, and buildings markets. A few years ago PCL built a custom construction project management solution called PM4+ on D365 FO and continues to do regular quarterly releases providing new features and enhancements to their over 2,000 internal and almost 7,000 external users. Come listen to Maritza (Product Manager, PCL) and Kaare (Relationship Manager, PCL and D365/AXUG All Star) explain how PCL has leveraged agile techniques to deliver successful updates with full engagement of the business. Microsoft delivered a TechTalk called “Implementation Approach with Agile Techniques for Dynamics 365 Business Applications” in April 2021. This session will provide practical examples how these agile techniques are used at PCL.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize practical examples of Microsoft’s agile implementation approach
- Keep the business engaged from beginning to end of each release
- Understand the differences PCL made to Microsoft’s implementation approach
- Describe the challenges PCL faced and how they were addressed and how PCL continue to set new goals to improve their processes
- How can you adapt Microsoft’s implementation approach for your company – make a difference and bring value
- Keep your team’s mind open to change and improvement
- What is your next big goal? Identify the steps to get there and make it happen.