As the digital revolution kicks into full swing and consumers as well as business customers expect the companies, they buy from to offer entirely new engagement models, fulfillment models, and data-driven products and services, traditional applications simply can’t deliver the goods.
To meet this massive new wave of demand, the major cloud providers are offering a new generation of purpose-built industry clouds and industry-specific solutions to enable businesses to dazzle their customers.
Through this Industry Cloud Guidebook, you will find my choices for some of the most compelling industry-cloud developments of 2022 from the major cloud providers driving this explosive new category!
- Oracle Cloud Surges and Industry Wave Is Building
- Workday Co-CEO Aneel Bhusri: The Next $5 Billion
- SAP Banks on Partners to Help Build Massive Industry-Cloud Portfolio
- IBM Cloud Breakthrough: Slash Banks’ IT Spending by 40%
- Transitioning from Pledges to Performance with Microsoft’s Cloud for Sustainability
- How Microsoft’s ‘Industry-First’ Cloud Solutions Drive Business Agility
- Larry Ellison Unveils Next Big Oracle Thing: ERP Plus Industry clouds
- ROAD to Cloud Wars Expo: Industry Cloud Top 10 Report Card
- Walmart Enters the Cloud Wars and Challenges Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP
- Salesforce Secret Weapon Driving Massive Deals