“Tinder on Customers” is the monthly Cloud Wars Live podcast series featuring Bonnie Tinder. Bonnie is the founder and CEO of Raven Intelligence, an independent B2B peer review site that amplifies the voice of the customer. She focuses on software customers, consulting partners, and software vendors and helps identify the best partners for their needs.
In this episode, we dive into ways decision-makers get the most out of events for their customers.
Episode 24 | Ultimate Guide to Conferences
The Big Themes:
- Events evolved: As attendees adapt to hybrid shows, understanding what changed enables people to leverage both in-person and online benefits of industry shows.
- Get creative, opt for flexibility: Hospitality resources may be short-staffed, travel could be affected, or speakers might not be able to attend in person. Event organizers can help vendors increase visibility by going online, conference speakers into the event, and holding virtual meetings.
- Do your homework to lay the proper groundwork: Outline plans on which vendors to see, sessions to attend, and how to divide and conquer with other colleagues attending. Have you thought of social media to amplify your presence as a leader?
- Bring it home and take it forward: Vendors look at the opportunity to connect with customers in high-quality conversation and seek feedback to achieve solutions and understand experiences while engaging with business leaders.
The Big Quote: “It’s those pure insights that are equally as important to watching and making sure that feature function during a software demo is what you need…certainly the vendor relationship is important, but the experience of your peers is going to speak volumes about if that is real.“
Stream the audio-only version of this episode:
More Advice from Bonnie Tinder:
- Get more insights by connecting on LinkedIn
- Are you set for success? Determine your HR Transformation Readiness