In this Industry Cloud Battleground session — now available on demand with a premium subscription to Acceleration Economy — Joe Wilson, Chief Technology Officer for the Americas, Workday talks to Sharon Schell, Director Industry Strategy Retail and Hospitality, Workday about the innovative ways in which hospitality organizations partnered with the cloud technology provider to surmount disruption and upheaval in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Highlights from this Session, and What You Will Learn:
- How heightened consumer expectations have put pressure on hospitality to enact a digital transformation
- Why employee recruitment, retainment, and engagement remains challenging
- Customers and Wall Street no longer see ESG as simply “nice to have”–it’s a must–and what that means for hospitality
- The demand for managers to have real-time visibility to P&L
- The challenges of integrating new technology into established older systems
- The role of privacy and security in the hospitality experience and Google Cloud’s ability to keep customers aware of potential security threats while also protecting the privacy of consumers.
- The benefits of having HCM and finance together on the same platform