One of the world’s top visionaries and leaders, Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian joins me for a conversation about innovation, co-creation, the rapidly accelerating pace of change, and the new approaches Google Cloud is taking to help customers surge into the digital economy. Kurian, who’s about to complete his third year as CEO of Google Cloud, has turned the company into the fastest-growing major cloud provider in the world, with Q3 revenue of $5 billion. Stream our unplugged Cloud Wars Live conversation.
The Big Themes:
- Every industry has gone through some profound changes: But when you shift online, there are significant challenges in understanding where do you position inventory?
- There are breaches all the time: Because almost every cyber breach is like a black swan event. Before the breach, the organization thought it was secure.
- Building large scale consumer services: Want all clients to be able to stand on our shoulders as we support them on what they’re trying to do.
- Look in the rear view mirror: Our goals are to help organizations. We truly believe the important challenges and our mission is to help clients with their most important challenges.
The Big Quotes:
- “How do you broaden the nature of the products and services, as well as how do you broaden the reach of the financial market?”
- “But working with Ikea, we learned a lot from them on how to make such an experience possible.”
- “People will want to cherish some aspects of how they work with that along with obviously being in the office, ideating with their colleagues and working.”