Business agility and speed have become top priorities for every business, and while most companies are surging into the cloud, they’re also determined to keep some systems on-premises and to use clouds from multiple vendors. Nutanix has created some world-class solutions to help businesses move to this fused environment of a hybrid multi-cloud world. Senior vice-president Monica Kumar lays out the Nutanix strategy for hybrid multi-cloud environments to drive better business outcomes in this sponsored episode.
The Big Themes:
- Endless pots of gold: “How can I do more with less money?”
- First-party data, on-premises data: But at the same time having the same self-service model, the speed, the agility, the security, the performance that you need via applications and the access.
- Technology is a means to an end: It’s really connecting with people. People are the most important – customers, employees, and partners.
The Big Quotes:
- “According to Gartner, about 75% of the people they surveyed revealed that midsize and large enterprises are moving to hybrid and multi-cloud and 81% of public cloud users are using more than two clouds.”
- “Our Nutanix cloud platform is built for that kind of portability across environments to begin with.”
- “So we are integrating with AWS, with Azure, with other cloud providers, with managed service cloud providers to deliver that functionality to our customers in a really simplified manner.”