As all aspects of life become digital as well as highly dependent on data, Redis and its Real-Time Data Platform are ideally positioned to help companies across multiple industries take full advantage of their data assets. In this episode of Cloud Wars Live brought to you by Redis, CMO Mike Anand discusses how such an environment requires businesses to become experts at ingesting, analyzing, and driving decisions from data. And because businesses of various sizes and across various industries are taking different paths into the cloud, Redis offers a flexible range of services and options so customers can tailor their specific cloud journeys.
The Big Themes:
- Competitive advantage is now heavily dependent on how well a company can ingest, analyze, and take decisions on data
- We live in a society where digital savvy individuals have grown to develop high expectations from digital services they consume
- There’s a clear movement of data and databases into the cloud as 75% of the world’s databases are expected to be in the cloud by the end of 2022!
The Big Quotes:
- “We live in a society where digital savvy individuals have grown to develop high expectations from digital services they consume.”
- “Businesses ability to thrive is the data economy is highly dependent on how quickly they can build and deliver new digital services, and their ability meet customers expectations for real time experiences.”
- “Not only is application building accelerated, but also data creation and database infrastructure growth are accelerated through the cloud because of its inherent almost unlimited scaling capacity.”
More from Cloud Wars Live:
This episode is brought to you by Redis.