Having been named Google Cloud’s partner of the year for three straight years, high-flying SADA is helping businesses large and small reimagine their futures in the digital economy. In this sponsored episode, SADA CEO Tony Safoian and Google Cloud global channel chief Carolee Gearhart discuss the ways in which partner ecosystems have been turned upside-down over the past couple of years and the increasingly strategic role played by visionary collaborators like SADA. It’s also interesting to note that SADA’s growth trajectory has spiked since its decision a few years back to focus exclusively on Google Cloud.
The Big Themes:
- It’s important to pick the right horse: In terms of transformation, in terms of collaboration, communication culture, in terms of DevOps and engineering culture, in the spirit of becoming a digital company.
- Can do a lift and shift: Choosing a path now with our entire executive team and over 500 people and 3,000 – 4,000 customers.
- The model would guide us eventually: To land in a place where we can definitively prove that we continue to deliver value because if we don’t they’ll stop spending and then we’re out of business.
- People want to do impactful work: This is the place where you’re going to be on the leading edge of what’s possible because you’re literally using a platform which is limited only by your imagination in terms of what you can achieve.
The Big Quotes:
- “And it takes a significant amount of effort, but we love playing that role specifically because we’re so passionate about the outcome.”
- “We’ve got more than 28 regions. We’ve got plans for 10 more. We’ve got the largest network with the lowest latency of any cloud provider.”
- “I loved the library when I was a kid and I love it even more now because now the library is the world.”