Data is one of the most important elements for businesses today, yet some still struggle to get the most out of their data. A situation that begs the question “how do you capture the opportunity in that data?” For many enterprises, making any progress with data means finding the right smart partnerships and work them consistently.
But how do you do that in a world where there are hundreds if not thousands of partnerships you could design to be part of your journey? How do you select the right strategy—one that may include solution partnerships, data partnerships, sales, or supplier partnerships? Most importantly how do you execute on it to ensure success?
Finding answers to those queries can become a bit easier, as we in the JS Group spend a significant amount of time understanding what really works and driving to the right execution plans. That’s because we’ve carried the bag, we’ve faced the board, we’ve driven the investments and we know how to win when partnering.
As we prep for our session at Cloud Wars Expo, we are pulling upon all our research and active projects to ensure we help you get to the right data partnerships for your business. And when we think about partnerships, we work through a very real model called the ROAD to Cloud Wars Expo:
- How will you reimagine your business model to be best in the industry using a partnership that drives a new data use case for your firm? What we see is those firms who have set aside old “built here first” models and embraced unique value add partnerships have prospered and extended their lead in their industry. But they did it with the right plan in mind to win at the data game.
- Highly successful firms also used the right partnerships to help them enhance and optimize their ‘digital normal’ business with their data as the growth platform; placing them in the rarified air of those firms who can deliver the digital experience their clients demand vs. a static dated website with some functionality. Again, these firms achieved these storied levels of perfection by finding the right digital partnerships early and using them often.
- The most successful firms also have figured out how to use the right ecosystem play to accelerate critical decisions using the right data and the right AI approach to have the data they need at their tip of their fingers to drive decisions in seconds and minutes rather than months and years. They’ve redefined the barrier of time in this way often by using partners who can provide what they need in that minute that matters.
- And of course, you must dazzle customers and employees in all you do to truly win the wallet share and ultimately profitable share of your market; again the best firms are using an ecosystem strategy full of the right solutions and the right partnerships to drive their business into the green and beyond.
As we look at all of this it’s clear – in data the winning partnerships deliver for companies who want to achieve success with their data now. And the roadmap to get there is something that we are working on every day. Getting it right can deliver tremendous benefits to your business and that’s why we are so excited to do this industry-first session at Cloud Wars Expo.
Here are just a few of the things you can start to think about today ahead of our session. During our session, we plan to address these opportunities and more. So, you will want to think about your strategy and come prepared to participate.
- How should companies think about a partnering strategy to strengthen their data strategy? Is it simply a supplier and buyer partnership or something more complex that does more than supply expertise?
- How can a partnership help you delve deeper into the right data to keep, discard and use for better client interactions?
- Security matters: how can the right partnerships help you to enhance your data privacy and cybersecurity in a way that helps improve your customer experience?
- How to grade partnerships, what to look for and how to know you have found a valuable partnership worth investing in
- How to pen a partnering deal – what are the key elements of a great partnering agreement? Why commercial terms are not the be all end all for your business
- How to track and keep your partnership on target to hit your goals without stressing your organization
The future is bright for those firms who identify the right partnership strategy, find the right partnerships, and execute on their plans. Join us at the Cloud Wars Expo event to learn more!