“Tinder on Customers” is the monthly podcast series featuring Bonnie Tinder. Bonnie is the founder and CEO of Raven Intel, an independent B2B peer review site that’s amplifying the voice of the customer. She focuses on software customers, consulting partners and software vendors, and helps identify the best partners for their needs. In this episode, we talk about key findings and trends around how “the great resignation” is affecting projects.
The Big Themes:
- The great resignation is affecting projects: What are some of the key findings or trends about these transformations? What was different in Q3?
- What are the biggest reasons projects fail to deliver results? So many companies in the middle of digital transformation.
- What are some of the pain points: That’s actually a little bit higher than we’ve seen in the past.
- What should customers be prepared for: Our survey results point the way forward for businesses.
The Big Quotes:
- “So many of these digital transformations are dependent upon a third-party professional services firm.”
- “This is almost going contrary to this idea of working remotely. But their main complaint was the fact that they were not able to travel anymore, it was actually something that they missed.”
- “So the fewer integrations that you have and the less spaghetti, the less mess.”
You can also stream this episode in audio-only format:
Thanks for watching! For more like this, we recommend:
Stream more episodes of Tinder on Customers:
Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars
Bonnie Tinder is one of our regular Digital All-Stars. The All-Stars are experts whose video podcasts will focus on the critical themes shaping (and re-shaping!) the business world here in the digital age of 2021. Our intention is to provide regular chunks of timely ideas and insights about high-priority subjects from industry veterans with diverse backgrounds.
This episode is brought to you by BMC Software.