Selling to the New Executive Buying Committee
The full 6-hours of video programming and four course material guidebooks are available to stream and download (pdfs) respectively. The entire course is available at our introductory offer of $999, which gives you the ability to stream the course unlimited times, and download the PDF course materials which will be e-mailed to you upon purchase.
If you or your company is interested in getting a “multiple user” discount to access this course, please e-mail Dave Colford to discuss options, including:
- Up to 5 users at your company: $3,746 (25% discount)
- Up to 10 users at your company: $6,493 (35% discount)
- Unlimited users at your company: $8,500
An in-depth analysis of how the purchase process of major technology modernization projects has evolved to include multiple C-suite executives considering, analyzing and defining the why and how of investments, frameworks, roadmaps, solutions and execution.
Delivered for practitioners, by practitioners, this course replicates the executive buying committees involved in transformational projects including AI, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Data, with perspective and insights from CEO, CFO, CMO, CIO, CTO, CDO, CISO, CPO, and other practitioners that have a seat at the table.
This is delivered through interactive buying committee discussions and course materials (PDF-based ‘guidebooks’) where these practitioners explain how they are considering and analyzing the modernization project based on their specific point of view. This delivers exclusive insights for the buyers, sellers and partners of AI/ML/Hyperautomation products, Cloud ERP & business applications, Cloud Database and Analytics solutions, and Cybersecurity/Access Control/Governance frameworks, products and services.
- Identify the CXO practitioners involved in business/technology modernization and digital transformation projects.
- Define the top issues, trends, concerns, and priorities centric to C-Suite executive buying committees.
- Insights on how C-Suite executives will evaluate and choose vendors and partners.
- Four 90-minute C-Suite Practitioner Roundtables: AI, Data Modernization, Multi-Cloud & SaaS Cybersecurity, Cloud ERP
- Each Roundtable has a stand-alone course material PDF report with insights from each of the Practitioner Analysts involved.
- Each Roundtable is broken into 30-minute thematic segments.
- Each Segment features “top take aways” from 4X CEO and Practitioner Analyst Tony Uphoff.
Here is a list of course instructors:
- Bob EvansFounder, Cloud Wars Co-Founder, Acceleration Economy
- Aaron BackChief Content Officer & Founding Analyst Acceleration Economy
- Frank DomizioDeputy CISO Executive Branch Agency
- Manny KorakisCFO Professional Services Industry
- Chris HughesCISO & Co-Founder Aquia
- Joanna MartinezFounder Supply Chain Advisors
- Ronak MathurAutomation Architect, Mater Hospital COO, QLD AI Labs
- Kenny MullicanCIO at Paragon Films SMB CIO
- Wayne SadinCIO PriceSmart Acceleration Economy Advisory Board Member
- Tom SmithEditor-in-Chief, Acceleration Economy Cloud Wars Horizon Host
- Tony UphoffAcceleration Economy Analyst 4X CEO, Leadership Channel Host
- Scott VaughanCMO/SaaS Executive Growth Accelerator
- Toni WittCo-Founder, Sweet Acceleration Economy Hyperautomation Host
- Robert WoodCISO Executive Branch Agency
Here is a list of course materials:
- Cloud Data Modernization Advisory Services Course Materials
- Multi-Cloud Cybersecurity
- Cloud ERP Advisory Services Course Materials
- AI & Hyperautomation Advisory Services Course Materials