This week on “The Wrap”, Bridget Courneya, Aaron Back and John Siefert discuss the latest movements in the markets – more specifically: AI + Humans, Commvault’s Acquisition, Microsoft’s Internal reorganization, Community Legends, Risk Analytics Market. This episode is brought to you by Cloud Wars and the upcoming Industry Cloud Battleground!
00:56: The Industry Cloud BattleGround, register here!
2:34: Microsoft Reorganization merges Data and AI with Apps and Industries: Microsoft recently announced an internal reorganization under corporate VP Alysa Taylor which will convert technology silos into integrated customer-solution teams
6:50: Risk Analytics Market worth $64.7B by 2026: Guess the CAGR
7:57: This week’s cyberattack by Nobelium targeting government agencies think tanks, consultants, and non-governmental organizations.
14:37: Commvault Radically Expands SaaS Portfolio to Meet Growing Demand and Introduces Intelligent Data Services Platform
22:08 In the emergence of AI, maintaining the human aspects in business and summary of Futureproof: 9 Rules for Humans in the Age of Automation
25:05 Launching the new Acceleration Economy Journal which will feature Wayne Sadin, Jack McCollough, Ian Barkin, Bill Doerrfeld, Kenny Mullican, Cem Dilmegani and Bob Evans.
29:49: The power of community – Community Summit North America, the largest independent gathering of the Microsoft Ecosystem on October 12-14 – is underway! Registration and Call for speaker proposals are still open!
32:46 Reflections from conversations with DCI founder Andy Hafer. Recognizing “Legends” within the Microsoft community who have driven their businesses forward.
34:56: Featured DAC Piece of the Week: Troubleshooting Dynamics 365 – Resolving your SaaS Solution Issues by Scott Golightly
Community Summit NA
October 12-14, 2021
George R Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas
We are excited to bring the community back together for Summit NA 2021!
Tuesday, October 12 – Opening Evening Reception
Wednesday, October 13 – Keynote, Sessions and Expo
Thursday, October 14 – Sessions, Expo and Closing Reception
Health and Safety Notes:
- Summit will look a little different than previous years due to the impacts of Covid-19. We’re also taking this opportunity to listen to some Community feedback to reimagine our space, our discussions, the experience, and networking opportunities.
- 90 days before the event – Weekly event updates will be share via social media and DAC –any programming shifts, Covid-19 news, travel restrictions, safety protocols, rooming updates, and more.
- Any financial commitments to Summit North America will include a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days should the event not be able to floor due to Covid-19.
APPLY TO SPEAK
The speakers at Summit NA collectively represent the Microsoft user community.
We are looking for industry professionals that are innovators, experts or game-changers to share their ideas, experiences, and knowledge.
Submit a proposal OR TWO (each session will require a separate submission.)
Submission Deadline: July 9, 2021
- If you already submitted a session in DAC or by emailing [email protected], no need to resubmit! Your session is already being considered!
- Speakers receive a $150 stipend and complimentary show pass. Speakers will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Unsure if you can attend in person? Please still share your session ideas – we may have a way for you to participate virtually. More information to come…
For questions or more information, connect with us at [email protected]