You’re watching a top moment from the Web3 and Blockchain Battleground digital event.
00:12 — Distributed ledgers are progressively relevant as businesses embrace digital transformation to become interconnected in business networks.
00:22 — ServiceNow is one of Hedera’s council members. As a leading digital workflow company, it is a cloud-based platform, delivering digital workflows that create quality experiences and unlock productivity for enterprises.
01:04 — Additionally, ServiceNow believes there are four main opportunities for adopting distributed ledger technology in digital workflows:
- Process and data integrity
- Tokenization and digital assets
- Digital identity and privacy
- Multi-part business processes
01:21 — The company is incorporating Hedera in each area which will allow other parties to create new applications on the platform with workflow capabilities:
- Increase process trust
- Enhance multi-party workflows
- Provide proof and tokenization as a service
- Improved process automation with more accurate and complete process records
- Deliver decentralized identity and privacy management