Aaron Back, Bridget Courneya, and John Siefert take their “binge day” approach of wrapping up topics in their video podcast called “The Wrap” sharing the insights, perspectives, and tips they learned during the week of reporting on the market.
In this week’s episode, they break down the following topics and sources:
- AI in Agriculture
- AI in Agriculutre Market to Advance at 25.4% CAGR from 2020 to 2025 due to Rising Adoption of AI-Enabled Devices in Agribusiness
- AI-griculture Business – DAC piece by Pablo Moreno
- How Land O’Lakes is cultivating ag-tech to help farmers harvest healthier profits
- The “Who” of Automation
- Microsoft acquires The Marsden Group, a leader in rapid industry innovation
- Process Mining
- Why Process Mining is seeing triple-digit growth
- Forrester Wave: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021 Report
- Importance of Data Readiness in Cloud Migration
Participate in the State of RPA Study Survey – closes April 15
Register for Accounts Receivable (AR) Automation Binge Day – April 8th 11AM EST- 2pm EST and receive the complimentary Accounts Receivable (AR) Automation 2021 Guidebook.
Looking for more interviews, podcasts, and insightful blogs? Check out our DAC Editorial section: https://mydacfeed.com/partner/dac-editorial
Want more “DAC Wrap” podcasts wherever you want? Then subscribe here: https://dacwrap.transistor.fm/