In this exclusive Case Study, ready how North America’s leading flour supplier used HighRadius integrated receivables platform and gained outstanding results; 3 times faster straight-through processing and past due reduction.For a deep dive on topics like this, Join us for the AR Automation Binge on April 8th at 11 am ET
About Ardent Mills
Ardent Mills is an industry innovator with the most extensive portfolio of traditional, specialty, and whole-grain flours and ingredients. They have operations & services supported by more than 40 flour mills & bakery-mix facilities and over 1,100 customers nationwide.
Using Integrated Receivables, Ardent Mills was able to
- Ease up their remittance aggregation process, which freed up their analysts. It also allowed collectors to post remittance information directly into the system.
- Get deductions and cash application together with automated coding and auto allocation of reason codes for the incoming short payments.
- Allow collectors to analyze and access payments files for real-time risk monitoring for correspondence and collections.
- Enabling the recovery amount from invalid deductions to be added to the collectors’ work list.
About High Radius
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes. Their products provide value to a wide range of customers and are especially relevant to industries like consumer products, manufacturing, distribution, energy, and others that sell products or provide a service to other businesses. Customers range from some of the largest global corporations including more than 200 Fortune 1000 companies as well as mid-size enterprises that don’t have the IT resources to consolidate on an ERP platform but still want to automate and streamline their receivables and treasury processes.
Curious about AR Automation and how to choose what is right for your business?
Register for free to join us for AR Automation Day on April 8, 2021 at 11 AM Eastern for a 2-hour content “binge” designed to accelerate your AR Automation decisions featuring:
- Business, process & customer impact analysis
- Real-world implementation stories
- Integration & data readiness guidance
- Customer segmentation strategies
Related DAC Content