The way that businesses operate has evolved over time. Many businesses have been implementing new technologies, migrating to the cloud, and search for other ways to become more innovative. Therefore, the need for businesses to transform and shift their focus when encountering problems has evolved as well.
As a company, Clients First has approached enterprise and mid-market customers to find the right fit for their needs. In this News Desk interview, they discuss all things implementation, cloud migration, and hybrid environments.
- The growth of the cloud technology and how the business needs “have to come before the bits and bytes.”
- When managing a cloud migration or ERP shift, the focus needs to be on the “Pain” rather than the “Symptom.”
- There is significant importance in businesses getting the data right. Often, organizations fast forward to “what solutions they need.” Before doing so, they need to understand what shape their data is in.
- Before just throwing technology at the problem, businesses need to focus on the process. It’s more important to determine a solid solution for the problem than using technology to patch it up.
- Clients First is taking a vertical focus on the paper industry with partner PrintVis. They aim to enable the right level of innovation in the print, packaging, or label category
Clients First provides tailored productivity solutions and managed services for growing companies to achieve enterprise-level results with D365 Business Central, NAV, D365 Finance, and D365 Supply Chain. With expert skills in Microsoft Dynamics development, cloud infrastructure, data management, workflow, and eCommerce, Clients First offers proven methodologies and solutions to deliver successful technology projects every time.