John Siefert, Bridget Courneya, and Aaron Back recap their week and the latest from the business and tech market on “The Wrap”. This episode is brought to you by Industry Cloud Battleground and Cloud Wars and covers the big data security market, announcing the NEW Acceleration Economy Media user interface, and industry disrupters.
00:11: This episode is brought to you by The Industry Cloud Battleground in partnership with Cloud Wars on June 23 with a must-see line-up: Oracle, SAP, Workday, IBM, Salesforce and Google Cloud. All will address the same 5 questions in their presentations, allowing prospective customers to create their shortlist around their unique business needs and goals. Register here!
04:33: Guess the CAGR: Big Data Security Market
14:32: Reflections from a recent piece by The Wall Street Journal
18:24: US Recovers Millions from Colonial Pipeline Cybersecurity Hack
20:41: The BIG names to watch in the Big Data Security Market according to Allied Market Research: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Micro Focus, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd., FireEye, Inc. and Talend
22:06: SurveyMonkey is becoming Momentive-AI an agile experience management company helping leaders shape what’s next.
23:37: Irrigreen is disrupting a $6B industry with their smart digital sprinkler system and investors are taking notice
25:55: Innovations in the Food and Beverage Industry from Centric Software
30:50: Introducing Acceleration Economy Media – the new user interface for the incredible community content contributions
33:31 Standing STRONG for the community and Community Summit – the world’s largest independent gathering of the Microsoft Ecosystem
38:36: Recognizing our community of Legends, an idea by Dynamic Communities founder Andy Hafer
44:29: Featured piece of the week by Chris Sorensen CPA, CGA: Iterate your Way to the Central Version of the Truth
Community Summit NA
October 12-14, 2021
George R Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas
We are excited to bring the community back together for Summit NA 2021!
Tuesday, October 12 – Opening Evening Reception
Wednesday, October 13 – Keynote, Sessions and Expo
Thursday, October 14 – Sessions, Expo and Closing Reception
Health and Safety Notes:
- Summit will look a little different than previous years due to the impacts of Covid-19. We’re also taking this opportunity to listen to some Community feedback to reimagine our space, our discussions, the experience, and networking opportunities.
- 90 days before the event – Weekly event updates will be share via social media and DAC –any programming shifts, Covid-19 news, travel restrictions, safety protocols, rooming updates, and more.
- Any financial commitments to Summit North America will include a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days should the event not be able to floor due to Covid-19.
APPLY TO SPEAK
The speakers at Summit NA collectively represent the Microsoft user community.
We are looking for industry professionals that are innovators, experts or game-changers to share their ideas, experiences, and knowledge.
Submit a proposal OR TWO (each session will require a separate submission.)
Submission Deadline: July 9, 2021
- If you already submitted a session in DAC or by emailing [email protected], no need to resubmit! Your session is already being considered!
- Speakers receive a $150 stipend and complimentary show pass. Speakers will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Unsure if you can attend in person? Please still share your session ideas – we may have a way for you to participate virtually. More information to come…
For questions or more information, connect with us at [email protected]