From this session, learn how Microsoft Power BI is embedded throughout Business Central and how this integration can be leveraged to quickly build an unlimited number of custom reports – all without requiring a computer engineering degree! This session starts with an overview of what’s delivered by Microsoft with Business Central, what capabilities exist for building your own custom Business Central reports, a live demonstration of how to build your own Power BI Datasets and Reports, and guidance and suggestions for advanced reporting options and capabilities.
In this session, you will…
- Understand what Microsoft Power BI is and how it’s integrated with Business Central
- Compare the Power BI integration with Business Central On-Premise vs. Business Central Online
- Learn how to build a Business Central data source that can be used within Power BI
- Learn how to connect Power BI to your Business Central data to build custom Power BI reports
- Confirm best practices, guidance, and suggestions for reporting options and capabilities.