Summit North America refunds are on the way (and so is the Decision Acceleration Community website)!
For anyone I have not had the chance to meet yet, my name is John Siefert, and I took over as the CEO of Dynamic Communities 90 days ago. I arrived at the company with a head and heart full of ideas based on the awesome legacy of this business. A business that was founded by Andy Hafer, and supported by a very talented group of folks, both employees and volunteers, over the last decade and a half.
Once I got here, I learned we had a lot of work to do in rebuilding this organization and our role in the community.
So, here is an update on where we are after 90 days:
- Within the next two weeks, all of our Summit North America refunds will be paid, and our Summit EU refunds will be issued based on what we learn in Q1 2021 and the ability to open our event in Europe
- Our new digital community platform called the Decision Acceleration Community will be live on January 4th, 2021, and you will be receiving an invitation to come in and update your profile in the next few days
- We are working toward Summit North America 2021 for the week of October 11th in Houston, pending vaccines & Covid-19 updates
- We have hired Microsoft MVP Aaron Back as our Community Director, leading the Decision Acceleration Community content and user strategy
- We are in discussions with Microsoft regarding the role of user groups and ensuring that we can work in partnership with them to make sure their customers and our audience (all of you in the community) get everything needed to succeed
- All of this has been made possible based on the support of our owners at TZP who have stepped up to make sure the community would be taken care of
More updates will be on their way over the next few weeks as we close out 2020 and move into the new year.
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we do everything in our power to serve the community–and we cannot wait till we can all get back together in person. Until then, please be on the lookout for your DAC invitation as we redefine expectations for digital community connections!