I had been accumulating these posts in a thread in the Open Forum throughout 2019 but it’s time to summarize in this blog for the year.
My 2018 tips blog is here: https://www.gpug.com/blogs/jen-kuntz/2019/03/12/tip-tuesdays-2018
My 2019 tips were:
- no tips! (boooooo! Ya, life got in the way… !)
- Why your RM HATB Write Off doesn’t seem to add up
- SmartList Options window
- Smartlist-based Reminders in Dynamics GP using new GL Accounts as an example
- Additional menus in Dynamics GP
- Canadian Payroll T4 XML with multiple employers
- SQL tip: what permissions are in those rpt_* roles in SQL (for GP SSRS reports etc.)?
- Mass update Canadian Payroll Basic Personal Exemption amounts
- SmartConnect Define Company feature
- Fixed Assets – IDs vs Asset Labels
- SmartConnect error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- SmartConnect: 2 tips in 1 around variables
- eConnect & duplicate GL distributions on PM Trx
- “Originating” fields in Account Transaction SmartList
- How to remove stuck Smartlist favourites from your MyReports pane
- How to send SQL db mail with an HTML table in the body of the email
- Office 365 & 256 char passwords – Reset Password doesn’t work yet
- Excel Paste Special operations
- Are you using what you purchased with Dynamics GP?
- No mid-year CanPay tax update
- Outlook credentials issue
- Dynamics GP & Office 365 Email
- Sad trombone… no tips!
- Where did my Navigation Pane go?
- Hyphens or Dashes in Fixed Assets
- Show Required Fields
- Smartlist Tips – “the basics”
- SmartList Tips – printing & exporting
- SmartList Tips – working with columns
- SmartList Tips – favorites
- SmartList Tips – search
- Excel tip – checking if something is valid (is “X” in the list?)
- How to copy a budget in Dynamics GP
- SmartList Tips – SmartList Export Options
- Year End tax update planning (especially for GP 2018 users!)
- no tips!