Enavate is a global powerhouse in the ERP and Cloud Migration world where Kevin Armstrong is the Global Enterprise Strategy Leader.
Armstrong shares perspective and insights on:
- The approach of ensuring customer success is not a point-in-time discussion but an ongoing dialog to ensure an understanding strategically, technically and from an operational perspective for each customer
- Covid-19 as a tipping point to reconsider business priorities and technology
- A dive into some organizational examples of how the team at Enavate is delivering on the business process and customer needs of mid-market organizations inside the cloud migration pivot
- A view into what it “takes” to manage a migration–moving away from the fluff and focusing on the real integration and data migration issues a company has to deal with
- “We take it personal” is a line that Armstrong uses multiple times through the discussion–this is the Enavate way to prioritizing around the customer to drive their cloud migration forward
Siefert will be rejoining with Armstrong in the near future where they will further analyze some specific customer migrations that Enavate is working through–all with a goal of decentralizing the ideas, tips and best practices that ensure success!