AI Ecosystem Course
December 14, 2023 Noon Event
Founder, Cloud Wars
Co-Founder, Acceleration Economy
AI Ecosystem Course
December 14, 2023
- 12:00-12:40 ET Keynote: How AI Changed the Cocreation Game Bob Evans Founder, Cloud Wars
Co-Founder, Acceleration EconomyErica Volini SVP, Global Alliances & Channels, ServiceNowDavid Kanter Senior Managing Director, Global Lead - Accenture ServiceNow Business GroupFrancisco Marin Co-Founder & CEO, Cognitive Talent Solutions
- 12:40-1:00 ET AI Index Report: The Cocreation Success Formula Toni Witt Co-Founder, Sweet / Co-Founder, GENESIS
Acceleration Economy AnalystJanet Schijns CEO, JS Group
- 1:00-1:20 ET AI Ecosystem Interview 1 Raj Datta Global Vice President for Software and Technology Partnerships, IBMSavio Rodrigues VP, Ecosystem Engineering & Developer Advocacy, IBMToni Witt Co-Founder, Sweet / Co-Founder, GENESIS
Acceleration Economy Analyst
- 1:20-1:30 ET CEO Perspective: Creating a Cocreation Framework Tony Uphoff Acceleration Economy Analyst
4X CEO, Leadership Channel HostTom Smith Editor-in-Chief, Acceleration Economy
Cloud Wars Horizon Host
- 1:30-1:55 ET AI Ecosystem Interview 2
- 1:55-2:15 ET CXO Peer Review: How to Cocreate with Us Wayne Sadin CIO PriceSmart
Acceleration Economy Advisory Board MemberManny Korakis CFO, Professional Services IndustryJoanna Martinez Chief Procurement Officer,Founder Supply Chain AdvisorsTom Smith Editor-in-Chief, Acceleration Economy
Cloud Wars Horizon Host
- 2:15-2:25 ET AI Ecosystem Interview 4
- 2:25-3:00 ET Top 10 Cocreation approaches Bob Evans Founder, Cloud Wars Co-Founder, Acceleration EconomyScott Vaughan CMO/SaaS Executive, Growth Accelerator
- 12:00-12:40 ET Keynote: How AI Changed the Cocreation Game
Learn more about why the time is now for the AI Ecosystem
Acceleration Economy AI Ecosystem Partnership Analysis
CEO Thomas Kurian discusses how Google Cloud’s Generative AI tools are reshaping business models and sparking expansion opportunities with real-world examples and predictions for the future.
AI has created an entirely new ecosystem of partnerships with a fresh spirit of customer-centric cocreation and renewed focus on reimagining what is possible by working together.
Acceleration Economy practitioner analysts discuss factors that are driving value in the AI ecosystem with co-creation and an upcoming digital event that highlights those factors.
C3 AI combines its AI models with ESG Book’s datasets to help customers set and meet ESG goals.
Workday is partnering with AWS to provide AI services through its platform, accelerating its expansion into the AI ecosystem.
Workday has introduced two programs, the AI Marketplace and AI Gateway, centered on its Workday Extend platform, to facilitate co-creation with customers and partners in the development of AI capabilities and solutions, further expanding its ecosystem.
The future of healthcare takes shape as Microsoft and Paige team up on an enormous AI-powered cancer identification model.
Oracle’s Larry Ellison announces plans to create a true multi-cloud future, interconnecting with major cloud providers like Salesforce to meet customer demand for seamless cloud integration and freedom of choice.
BMW Group’s advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) will equip a new line of vehicles; AWS will play a critical role in providing the required infrastructure.
Google Cloud allies with AI chip giant NVIDIA to deliver new compute instances that make it faster and easier to develop and deploy AI apps.
AI Index episode 11: Bayer partners with Google to optimize drug discovery and clinical trials with AI; Imbue raises $200 million to build advanced AI agents; and Walmart launches generative AI assistant.
In a discussion surrounding the Automation Anywhere Imagine conference, AWS exec Jagjit Dhaliwal explains how the companies are working together to help customers drive generative AI outcomes.
Oracle and Microsoft are embarking on a transformative cloud partnership with potential to reshape the tech industry’s approach to collaboration for improved customer outcomes.
IBM and Salesforce collaborate for customer relationship management (CRM), leveraging generative AI to enhance customer experience and productivity.
Microsoft forges strategic artificial intelligence (AI) partnerships with Meta and KPMG, driving innovation in its ecosystem and professional services.