Acceleration Economy AI/Hyperautomation Top 10 Short List
Our Business, IT & Automation Architect practitioner analysts, led by 20-year IT professional & AI expert Aaron Back, collaborated to define the top 10 AI & Hyperautomation companies that have created solutions and services enabling business, customer & process value. This is the AI & Hyperautomation “short list” Acceleration Economy Practitioner Analysts recommend you consider. (see Cloud Wars Top 10 for more AI innovators)
- Build enterprise apps and workflows rapidly. Our unified low-code platform and solutions maximize your resources and dramatically improve your business results. Solve your business process challenges.
Automation AnywhereBriefing Center
- Changing the way the world works. We build products that anyone can use to make their work—and the world—better. Automation 360 is the only cloud-native intelligent automation platform, enabling companies to transcend front- and back-office silos and systems, both SaaS and legacy. AARI is the digital assistant that simplifies automation so anyone can automate their business processes.
C3 AIBriefing Center
- C3 AI provides over 40 turnkey Enterprise AI applications that meet the business-critical needs of global enterprises in manufacturing, financial services, government, utilities, oil and gas, chemicals, agribusiness, defense and intelligence, and more.
- Celonis enables customers to optimize their business processes. Powered by its leading process mining technology, Celonis provides a unique set of capabilities for business executives and users to continuously find improvement opportunities within and across processes, and execute targeted actions to rapidly enhance process performance. This optimization yields immediate cash impact, radically improves customer experience, and reduces carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
- Growth and success of any organization increasingly depend on the ability to automate and change workflows on the fly. Your business depends on it. Your employees embrace it. Your customers demand it. Creatio delivers the freedom to own your automation and change fast thanks to the power of the no-code platform.
- Dataiku, the platform for Everyday AI, is an all-in-one data science and machine-learning platform that brings everyone together to drive transformative business impact.
- A comprehensive automated machine learning (autoML) capabilities transform how AI is created and consumed. We have built AI to do AI, making it easier and faster to use, while still maintaining expert levels of accuracy, speed, and transparency.
- SAS Viya’s AI-based automation aligns with the needs and talents of your team, keeping both models and progress in motion across the analytics life cycle.
- The Skan Process Intelligence Platform uses computer vision and machine learning to continuously uncover the complete, end-to-end view of digital processes with zero interruption to employees and zero required integrations.
- Save time and effort: UiPath streamlines processes, uncovers efficiencies, and provides insights, making the path to digital transformation fast and cost-effective. It leverages existing systems to minimize disruption. Elevate your employees’ experience: By automating tasks, your teams are free to spend time on work with better returns. More than 200 ready-made components in our Marketplace give your employees more time—in less time. Ensure compliance: UiPath robots improve compliance by following the exact process that meets your standards. Reporting tracks your robots, so documentation is always at your fingertips. Improve customer experiences: With robots handling tasks, teams are free to deliver extra service to your highest-level customers. By standardizing processes, your outcomes are more efficient and effective.