Acceleration Economy Data Modernization Top 10 Short List
Our CIO, CDO & CEO practitioner analysts collaborated to define the top 10 data companies that have created solutions and services enabling business modernization through cloud databases, analytics, governance & more. This is the Data Modernization “short list” Acceleration Economy recommends.
- Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) is a hybrid data platform designed for unmatched freedom to choose—any cloud, any analytics, any data. CDP delivers faster and easier data management and data analytics for data anywhere, with optimal performance, scalability, and security. Cloudera quickly became a leader in the big data market after it launched in 2008, and it turned Hadoop into an enterprise data hub. Some of its notable customers include Vodafone, Intel, Cerner, Deutsche Telekom, and MasterCard.
- CockroachDB is driven to help you scale fast, survive distaster, and thrive everywhere. Its CockroachDB is the world’s most evolved cloud SQL database — providing scale, resilience, and low latency. Among their customers are Comcast, Lush, NUBank, Bose, and Form3 Financial.
- Couchbase is an award-winning distributed NoSQL cloud database that delivers unmatched versatility, performance, scalability, and financial value for all of your cloud, mobile, on-premises, hybrid, distributed cloud, and edge computing applications. An impressive roster of customer wins with the likes of Home Depot, Louis Vuitton, and Marriott with a primary focus on cloud for modernization. The company is growing fast in a challenging economy.
- Databricks, with its Lakehouse Platform, focuses on data consolidation, reliability, strong governance, and performance. Databricks uses a modern data stack by eliminating the data silos that traditionally separate and complicate data engineering, analytics, BI, data science, and machine learning. It’s built on open source and open standards to maximize flexibility. And, its common approach to data management, security, and governance helps you operate more efficiently and innovate faster. Databricks boasts a stellar list of customers such as AT&T, Shell, SEGA, Rolls-Royce, and many others.
- Informatica helps you transform data from binary to extraordinary with its Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC). Powered by CLAIRE®, its AI engine, they can help you manage, govern and unify your data on a single platform. With Informatica, your data is ready to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance at a scale never imagined. Informatica combines all your business data into a trusted, unified view with zero-code data integration tools. Customers include Grant Thornton, British Telecom, and Unilever.
- Qlik closes the gaps between data, insights and action with the only cloud platform built for Active Intelligence. Make your data and analytics real-time, AI-driven, collaborative, and actionable. Qlik uses data integration to operationalize DataOps for analytics, turning raw data into trusted, actionable data that's easy to find, current, and immediately available to Qlik Sense®, Tableau, Power BI, and beyond — on any cloud you choose. Qlik then turns the data into actionable insights for every decision with the industry’s most complete platform for modern BI – on our cloud or anywhere you choose. Some of Qlik’s most notable customers include Urban Outfitters, Ford, PayPal, and Honda.
- Businesses are more digital today than ever and Redis makes their apps faster, delivering a data layer for the real-time world. Redis Enterprise powers critical applications for over 8,000 organizations globally by offering modern data models, management, automation, performance and resiliency to deploy and run at any scale, anywhere. Learn how Redis Enterprise can give you this edge at redis.com or contact us by clicking on our logo above.
- Rubrik focuses on Data Resilience, Data Observability, and Data Remediation which is accomplished by securing your data from insider threats or ransomware with air-gapped, immutable, access-controlled backups; continuously monitoring and remediating data risks, including ransomware, sensitive data exposure, and indicators of compromise; and surgically and rapidly recover your apps, files, or users while avoiding malware reinfection. Rubrik has some well-known customers on its roster, such as Home Depot, Verizon, Adobe, Mazda, HBO, and Estee Lauder.
- SingleStore unifies transactions and analytics in a single engine to drive low-latency access to large datasets, simplifying the development of fast, modern enterprise applications. Built for developers and architects, SingleStoreDB is based on a distributed SQL architecture, delivering 10-100 millisecond performance on complex queries — all while ensuring your business can effortlessly scale. Among SingleStore’s customers are a few recognizable names such as GE, Dell Technologies, Siemens, Disney+, Hulu, and Uber.
- Teradata focuses on its Vantage product line, a multi- and hybrid-cloud architecture that provides a “one-stop shop” for data analytics needs. Teradata’s Vantage environment means your database support engineers and data scientists can stop worrying as much about “where” data is located and spend their time focusing on how to turn big data into actionable information. Teradata supports hybrid and multi-cloud capability using the same database across all deployment modes. Customers include Vodafone, Volvo, Groupon, and American Airlines