John Siefert, Bridget Courneya, and Aaron Back recap their week and the latest from the business and tech market on “The Wrap”. This episode is brought to you by Cloud Wars and covers an RPA Expo Recap, CAGR on ERP for Education, a State of Low Code/No Code Report, and Proliferating 5G Tech towards an Optimal Environment.
00:05 The Industry Cloud BattleGround, register here!
00:40 RPA Expo Recap – Now available on-demand!
03:08 Thanks to RPA Expo sponsors and speakers!
06:22 Reflecting on awesome community feedback from Pam Misialek and Jo deRuiter as we prep to make Community Summit the best it can be!
12:00 Why we’re all wearing grey (quantum entanglement…? and FOMO)
13:00 CAGR of the week: ERP for Education
14:28: Remote: The Connected Faculty Summit hosted by Questex and Arizona State University
15:09: Salesforce’s Education Cloud for Higher Education
27:00 Proliferation of 5G Technologies towards an Optimal Environment
28:35: Reflecting on the State of Low Code/No Code Report by Creatio
Community Summit NA
October 12-14, 2021
George R Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas
We are excited to bring the community back together for Summit NA 2021!
Tuesday, October 12 – Opening Evening Reception
Wednesday, October 13 – Keynote, Sessions and Expo
Thursday, October 14 – Sessions, Expo and Closing Reception
Health and Safety Notes:
- Summit will look a little different than previous years due to the impacts of Covid-19. We’re also taking this opportunity to listen to some Community feedback to reimagine our space, our discussions, the experience, and networking opportunities.
- 90 days before the event – Weekly event updates will be share via social media and DAC –any programming shifts, Covid-19 news, travel restrictions, safety protocols, rooming updates, and more.
- Any financial commitments to Summit North America will include a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days should the event not be able to floor due to Covid-19.
APPLY TO SPEAK
The speakers at Summit NA collectively represent the Microsoft user community.
We are looking for industry professionals that are innovators, experts or game-changers to share their ideas, experiences, and knowledge.
Submit a proposal OR TWO (each session will require a separate submission.)
Submission Deadline: July 9, 2021
- If you already submitted a session in DAC or by emailing [email protected], no need to resubmit! Your session is already being considered!
- Speakers receive a $150 stipend and complimentary show pass. Speakers will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Unsure if you can attend in person? Please still share your session ideas – we may have a way for you to participate virtually. More information to come…
For questions or more information, connect with us at [email protected]