John Siefert and Bridget Courneya welcome back with open arms their colleague Aaron Back, and catch up on this episode of “The Wrap”. The crew has much to cover: Vertical Cloud industries, RPA, Technical Debt and a new AI CAGR Report.
1:07: Amazon Cloud smashes their annual forecast earning with a $54B Annual run rate
8:28: The emerging vertical industry prioritized by cloud providers like Microsoft, Salesforce, AWS
10:25: Announcing the next DAC digital event alongside Cloud Wars: Industry Cloud Battleground on June 23-24
16:06 Technical Debt: the importance of bringing the CFO to the strategic decision-making table.
16:52: Interview with Antti Viitala: the benefit of usage-based RPA subscriptions to combat organizational technical debt.
19:40: Personal IPO and Category Pirates, inspired by Christopher Lochhead’s recent newsletter
22:16: DAC Featured Pieces of the Week: How is No Code Different than Low Code by Bill Doerrfeld and How to Ensure Fantastic CRM Implementation Results by Gill Walker
25:00: Recapping a great week of new connections and reconnections: Wayne Sadin, Hila Lifshitz, Malvinder Singh who joined the recent Inside the Pivot Episode
31:33: RPA Expo on May 20th, free to attend and all registrants receive a complimentary copy of DAC’s State of RPA Study.
Community Summit NA
October 12-14, 2021
George R Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas
We are excited to bring the community back together for Summit NA 2021!
Tuesday, October 12 – Opening Evening Reception
Wednesday, October 13 – Keynote, Sessions and Expo
Thursday, October 14 – Sessions, Expo and Closing Reception
Health and Safety Notes:
- Summit will look a little different than previous years due to the impacts of Covid-19. We’re also taking this opportunity to listen to some Community feedback to reimagine our space, our discussions, the experience, and networking opportunities.
- 90 days before the event – Weekly event updates will be share via social media and DAC –any programming shifts, Covid-19 news, travel restrictions, safety protocols, rooming updates, and more.
- Any financial commitments to Summit North America will include a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days should the event not be able to floor due to Covid-19.
APPLY TO SPEAK
The speakers at Summit NA collectively represent the Microsoft user community.
We are looking for industry professionals that are innovators, experts or game-changers to share their ideas, experiences, and knowledge.
Submit a proposal OR TWO (each session will require a separate submission.)
Submission Deadline: July 9, 2021
- If you already submitted a session in DAC or by emailing SummitNa@dynamiccommunities.com, no need to resubmit! Your session is already being considered!
- Speakers receive a $150 stipend and complimentary show pass. Speakers will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Unsure if you can attend in person? Please still share your session ideas – we may have a way for you to participate virtually. More information to come…
For questions or more information, connect with us at SummitNA@dynamiccommunities.com