In this Case Study, learn how Coty utilized HighRadius technology for Electronic Payment Processing and to Support Business Growth. For a deep dive on topics like this, Join us for the AR Automation Binge on April 8th at 11 am ET
About Coty, Inc,
North American beauty products manufacturer, producing fragrances, cosmetics and skin/body care products, based in New York and founded in Paris, France by Francois Coty in 1904
- Rise of Electronic Payments but reliance on manual processes. With these manual processes, Coty had experienced processes, inaccurate cash posting and slowing down dependent business processes like claims investigations
- Inconsistencies tied to global distribution of businesses. Limited central integration, lack of uniform analyst training, and policy variances across geographies.
- Claims investigation had a large dependency on an error-prone chas application process.
How a Cash Application Cloud Helped
With a growing global presence, Coty Inc needed a solution that could be deployed seamlessly across geographies and provide standardization in their overall receivables platform. The solution emphasized:
- Remittance Processing across Formats
- Ease of Deployment
- Comprehensive Business Rules like Pre-coding Deductions and Customization across Business Units
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes. Their products provide value to a wide range of customers and are especially relevant to industries like consumer products, manufacturing, distribution, energy, and others that sell products or provide a service to other businesses. Customers range from some of the largest global corporations including more than 200 Fortune 1000 companies as well as mid-size enterprises that don’t have the IT resources to consolidate on an ERP platform but still want to automate and streamline their receivables and treasury processes.
Curious about AR Automation and how to choose what is right for your business?
Register for free to join us for AR Automation Day on April 8, 2021 at 11 AM Eastern for a 2-hour content “binge” designed to accelerate your AR Automation decisions featuring:
- Business, process & customer impact analysis
- Real-world implementation stories
- Integration & data readiness guidance
- Customer segmentation strategies
Related DAC Content