Manage nonconforming products quickly and efficiently through Dynamics 365’s functionalities. Dynamics 365 for SCM enables you to both handle product issues and schedule tasks which prevent problems from recurring. Further, you can correct any issues regardless of the problem’s origins with effective quality management. In today’s pharmaceutical industry, companies are facing unprecedented challenges in meeting the demand of customers. Supply Chain Management has a flexible and wide scope of implementations which can generate revenue with innovative products and valuable services. In this blog post, we will be discussing how to manage turnaround times with Microsoft D365.
When handling nonconforming products, quality management helps you manage turnaround times. Its functionalities include tracking issues by problem type and identifying solutions as short/long-term. The software even uses KPIs and issue insights in order to come up with solutions and maximize appropriate measures for the future. SCM generates quality orders for various business processes and conditions, from orders for partial receipts or other specific items. Modernizing your operational infrastructure can deliver powerful manufacturing and business management solutions.
In addition to guaranteeing a high level of product quality in your supply chain, you can optimize your supply chain processes. By increasing customer satisfaction through quality assurance, you can maximize revenue and keep up with intense competition. Product testing and managing nonconforming material helps you manage turnaround times regardless of point of origin of those products. D365 provides insight into nonconformance problems and the solutions that were previously applied to correct them.
Examples of Quality Management Use:
- Automatically start a quality control process, based on predefined criteria (upon warehouse registration of a purchase order from a specific vendor).
- Block inventory during inspection to prevent non-approved inventory from being used (full blocking of purchase order quantities).
- Use item sampling as part of a quality association to define the amount of current physical inventory that must be inspected. Sampling can be based on fixed quantities, a percentage, or full license plate.
- Create quality orders for partial receipts. To create a quality order that is based on the quantity that is physically received with an order, you must select the Per updated quantity check box on the Item sampling form.
- Create test types that include minimum, maximum, and target test values, and perform qualitative-versus-quantitative testing that has predefined validation results.
- Specify an acceptable quality level (AQL) to control quality measure tolerances.
- Specify the resources that an inspection operation requires, such as a test area and test instruments.
If you are interested in learning more about maximizing the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management contact us here to find out how we can help you grow your business. You can also email us at [email protected] or call (312) 345-8817.