Want more tech insights for the top execs? Subscribe to the CXO channel:
Sustainability goes far beyond recycling, bumper stickers, acknowledging Earth Day, or making flowery pledges. Yes, it’s great to be vocal about passions and intent, but it’s another to actually take action that delivers real-world outcomes.
Further, today’s consumer wants to know more than ever that they are engaging with companies for whom sustainability is a top priority. That means that executives and other business leaders should be up-to-date about the latest in sustainable practices, and recognize the important role that technology plays in achieving global results.
Our Sustainability Impact Digital Summit puts context around vital priorities, where to start and where to focus. This FREE digital event delivers timely insight that business and technology leaders need to understand the how and why of sustainability’s impact on business processes and profits. Attendees will learn how leading cloud, data, hyperautomation, and cybersecurity solutions deliver sustainability results that create true enterprise value today.
Additionally, as a registrant of the event, you will receive a free copy of our Sustainability Guidebook (a $99 value) that will help you understand:
- Why profitability and sustainability seem to be at odds — but really aren’t.
- How the top technology companies in the world are approaching their sustainable goals.
- How the use of data to mitigate organizational impacts and reach sustainability goals.
- Why the role of cybersecurity is necessary to secure critical infrastructures.
- Why companies should move beyond selfish aspirations and empower customers to reach their environmental goals.
- How to move beyond traditional “green” marketing efforts and truly infuse sustainability into your brand, communications, and GTM strategy.
For timely insights from Cloud Wars Founder Bob Evans and a roster of leading CXOs on the hows and whys of sustainability’s impact on business processes and profits, please join us for the Acceleration Economy Sustainability Impact Digital Summit on January 26, 2023. Register today for your free streaming pass here.