With the transportation market projected to register a CAGR of about 6% by 2027, this leaves plenty of room for improvements in the transportation tech space. There have been many new transportation advances in the past few years, and more on the horizon.
Self-driving cars, safety concerns, EVs, — what’s the impact on us as consumers and businesses?
Miss other episodes? Check out our DAC Editorial section: https://mydacfeed.com/partner/dac-editorial
Want more “Back @ IT” podcasts wherever you want? Then subscribe here: https://back-at-it.transistor.fm/
- Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intelligent-transportation-systems-industry
- DMagazine: https://www.dmagazine.com/commercial-real-estate/2021/03/there-is-game-changing-news-about-transportation-in-the-immediate-future/
- Union of Concerned Scientists: https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/ev-batteries
- Global Energy Metals Corp: https://www.globalenergymetals.com/cobalt/cobalt-supply/
- Axios: https://www.axios.com/sidewalk-robots-legal-rights-pedestrians-821614dd-c7ed-4356-ac95-ac4a9e3c7b45.html
- Amazon: https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/transportation/meet-scout
- Ford: https://www.ford.com/new-hybrids-evs/