John Siefert, Bridget Courneya, and Aaron Back recap their week and the latest from the business and tech market on “The Wrap”. This episode is brought to you by Solver QuickStart and covers the Industry Cloud Battleground, The Acceleration Economy Journal, AI-Powered Vacuums, and The Truth about Summit North America and Local User Groups.
00:17: Introducing Solver Quickstart and reflecting on great [email protected] interviews with Tad Remington and Nils Rasmussen.
04:39: The Industry Cloud BattleGround in partnership Cloud Wars on June 23 register here!
5:10: Announcing the Industry Cloud Battleground lineup: Oracle, SAP, Workday, IBM, Salesforce, and Google Cloud. All will address the same 5 questions in their presentations, allowing prospective customers to create their shortlist around their unique business needs and goals.
9:09: Reflecting on a chat with Cem Delmangani and the future of AI and the potential cloud impacts.
12:20: CAGR of the Week: Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
22:30: Bill.com Acquires Divvy
27:13: Launching the Acceleration Economy Journal on June 17!
30:56: DAC Feature Piece of the Week: Forecasting the Future of No Code by Bill Doerrfeld
34:09: Chats with Digitsec about the importance of security at all levels and in all roles and processes of the company.
37:36: The Truth About Summit North America and Local User Groups
Community Summit NA
October 12-14, 2021
George R Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas
We are excited to bring the community back together for Summit NA 2021!
Tuesday, October 12 – Opening Evening Reception
Wednesday, October 13 – Keynote, Sessions and Expo
Thursday, October 14 – Sessions, Expo and Closing Reception
Health and Safety Notes:
- Summit will look a little different than previous years due to the impacts of Covid-19. We’re also taking this opportunity to listen to some Community feedback to reimagine our space, our discussions, the experience, and networking opportunities.
- 90 days before the event – Weekly event updates will be share via social media and DAC –any programming shifts, Covid-19 news, travel restrictions, safety protocols, rooming updates, and more.
- Any financial commitments to Summit North America will include a 100% money-back guarantee within 30 days should the event not be able to floor due to Covid-19.
APPLY TO SPEAK
The speakers at Summit NA collectively represent the Microsoft user community.
We are looking for industry professionals that are innovators, experts or game-changers to share their ideas, experiences, and knowledge.
Submit a proposal OR TWO (each session will require a separate submission.)
Submission Deadline: July 9, 2021
- If you already submitted a session in DAC or by emailing [email protected], no need to resubmit! Your session is already being considered!
- Speakers receive a $150 stipend and complimentary show pass. Speakers will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Unsure if you can attend in person? Please still share your session ideas – we may have a way for you to participate virtually. More information to come…
For questions or more information, connect with us at [email protected]