Event & Education Services at Acceleration Economy
Acceleration Economy Event Services deliver the real-world expertise of our practitioner analysts to digital and physical events. We produce about a dozen Digital Summits and Roundtables a year respectively, focused on the biggest business and technology decisions that need to be made when considering AI/Hyperautomation, Cloud, Cybersecurity, and Data initiatives.
Event services also extend to third-party vendor and industry shows, where our practitioner analysts will engage in speaking roles, create pre, during, and post-show analyst coverage, or create an on-site “analyst desk” where reporting and interviews are done with speakers and executives.
On Location Event Services
Acceleration Economy’s On Location Event Service amplify what is arguably the biggest part of your marketing budget–annual user, customer, and partner events.
On Location Event Services: $25,000-$200,000 per
- Pre, during and post event analysis from Acceleration Economy Practitioner Analysts
- Aligned with vendor user conference, annual event, or roadshows
- Heavy use of social media, graphical intros custom built per on location
- Kick off call needs to include schedule and framework outline to ensure success is understood and resources from AE are allocated properly
- Scalable framework (Automation Anywhere to Oracle Cloud World)
- Pre event: video interviews and articles leading to the event with speakers and company executives
- On location: 2-5 interviews, minutes and articles created on site, with one “real time” post going live the day it is recorded at the event, and others going live within 24 hours or following the event based on the program
- Post event: Articles and videos captured or created at the event are built into a publishing schedule following the event
- View Sample
Acceleration Economy’s Partners & AI Ecosystem courses define the category via an overview, outline the business needs, provide a solution overview, and the outcomes .
Courses $40,000 (formerly digital summits, format is not open for shifts)
- 90-minute video program defining category, business need, vendor solution & outcomes
- Featuring by 3-5 Acceleration Economy Practitioner Analysts & a host
- Thematically based and co-created with underwriting vendor
- Category Overview: to the category delivered by one of our analysts (20-minutes) and a vendor speaker (executive level)
- CXO Peer Review: 3-4 CXOs that fit your target customer (CEO, CIO, CISO, CMO) defining their business and technology needs around X (30-minutes)
- Solution Summary: Vendor(s) to define how their solution fills the market void and the needs of the CXO’s in the roundtable (25-minutes)
- Roadmap & Execution: Practitioner Analyst defines the 5-7 steps an executive buying committee need to consider in creating an X strategy and execution plan (15 minutes and should include words on the screen)
- View Sample