We all buy stuff — small, big, simple, complex, it doesn’t matter. However, what has changed is how we interact with retailers, how we buy things, and what retailers are doing.
This series dives into the impacts of tech on the industry and the industry’s impact on tech, the people impacting these changes, and what this means for you.
Something to consider is that AI alone in supply chain management solutions will reach over $15B globally by 2026. This speaks volumes in that many retailers aren’t utilizing AI and have potential missed opportunities to connect with consumers.
- The relationship of retail with tech.
- The impacts to supply chain and warehousing.
- Real-world examples of how technology is being used.
- The people needed to harness data and provide actionable insights.
Looking for more interviews, podcasts, and insightful blogs? Check out our DAC Editorial section: https://mydacfeed.com/partner/dac-editorial
Want more “Back @ IT” podcasts wherever you want? Then subscribe here: https://back-at-it.transistor.fm/
- Austin American Statesman: https://www.statesman.com/story/business/2021/03/17/austin-retailers-livestream-reach-shoppers-expand-base-coronavirus/4733118001/
- CISION PR Newswire: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-retail-market-report-2021-2030-market-is-expected-to-reach-29361-95-billion-in-2025-at-a-cagr-of-7-301232417.html
- Salesforce: https://www.salesforce.com/resources/research-reports/state-of-the-connected-customer/
- Research and Markets: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/03/22/2196655/0/en/Insights-on-the-Artificial-Intelligence-in-Supply-Chain-Management-Global-Market-to-2026-Integration-of-AI-with-Internet-of-Things-Presents-Opportunities.html
- IoT for All: https://www.iotforall.com/3-outstanding-benefits-of-iot-in-retail-to-speed-up-your-business