The Celonis Celosphere conference in Munich (Nov. 9 and 10, 2022) was long on strategy, vision, strategic partnerships, and new products.
In this Guidebook, we’re exploring all of those developments, but particularly zooming in on the new products that rolled out:
- Process Sphere gives visibility across processes for the first time, rather than requiring process-by-process analysis, comparable to the jump in sophistication from 2D X-rays to 3D MRIs.
- Business Miner lowers the barriers to entry with the effect of democratizing process mining.
- The Shipping Emissions Reduction app enables customers to calculate emissions from their shipments in real time with industry reporting standards.
- The Sustainable Spend Management App aims to make sustainability costs more transparent.
- New accounts receivable (AR) apps through the acquisition of Sailfin, that unify data across systems, prioritize actions to improve working capital and automate manual recurring tasks.
Acceleration Economy analysts Tom Smith and Kieron Allen were on site in Munich for all the announcements, and they bring Celonis executive, customer, and partner insights to bear from their discussions with thought leaders at the event.